Family Behavioral Health Services
Assistance for families, friends & communities
These situations can include life stressors such as the loss of family or friends, having to move, adjusting to a new place, or having problems with their living situation.
For some people, their medication might not be working as well as it used to. This is where the doctors and ARNPs can help with medication management. Through group therapy and one to one therapy sessions, we strive to help people before situations become too much to deal with.
Clinical staff at The Willough includes a Board-Certified Psychiatrist, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Medical Practitioners.
Each of these staff members are trained in providing services which include:
- Stress Management / Decreasing Anxiety
- Coping With Depression & Hopelessness
- Anger Management
- Addiction Issues (for those with dual diagnosis)
- Relapse Prevention
- Medication Education & Management
- Coping With Mental Illness
- 24 Hour On-Call Response Support
- Physical Therapy
- Daily Group Therapy
- One-on-One Weekly Meetings With Therapist