The Willough at Naples Admissions Process
Everything you need to know about The Willough at Naples Admissions
The Willough at Naples Admissions Department is staffed with compassionate behavioral healthcare professionals. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide assessment, evaluation, level-of-care determination, and referrals to community resources, based on clinical needs. Our assessments & consultations are free and confidential. We also have a mobile team to provide assessment & evaluation to individuals who may not be able to travel to the Admissions Department for an evaluation.
The Willough at Naples accepts referrals from:
- Social workers
- Case managers
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Insurance companies
- Managed care organizations
- Mental Health Services
- Probation offices
- Friends, family members, clergy & self-referrals
- Hospitals/emergency rooms
- Psychiatrists & physicians
Referrals are completely confidential, and we will only share information with those whom you indicate, and your referring physician (should you be referred by one). In special circumstances, we may need to share certain information with probate officers or caretakers, as the law requires.
We are an approved provider for Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna Insurance, and most other insurance providers and managed care systems.
The Willough at Naples does not discriminate in accepting patients based on ethnic or national origin, race, religion, disability, age, or gender.
If you would like to make a referral or would like more information, please call us at (800) 722-0100. Our Admissions Specialists are available now to answer your questions and assist with the admissions process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply click the questions below to learn more about our admissions process. If you still have questions not answered below, please call us at (800) 722-0100 and ask one of our dedicated staff members.
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes for exercise (e.g., sneakers)
- Personal care items (incl. toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner)
- Insurance card(s) and photo I.D. or Driver’s License
- Current medications/medication bottles
- No more than one moderately-sized bag of personal effects
- Cell phones/smartphones, iPhones, iPads/tablets, iPods, radios, or any personal electronic devices
- Razors (electric or otherwise), or anything that needs to plug into a wall
- Weapons, such as blades, knives, guns, or weapon-like items
- Drugs (excluding prescribed, current medication, which is under your name)
- Valuables, such as jewelry, credit cards, and sums of money over $20
- Any items that could be used to harm others or yourself
As health care coverage and reporting requirements vary greatly, please let us assist you in determining important benefit information.
If you would like to refer a patient, please call us directly and one of our representatives can assist you.
You are also welcome to stop by our admissions desk in person for an application.